Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Dream, My Future?

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE?



          When I was in Grade School, Every year I have different ambitions. I dreamed of becoming a nurse, an architect, an engineer, a pilot, a teacher, and a doctor. When I entered high school, I wanted to become a lawyer. Then one I day, I realized I wanted to become a stewardess.


          One of my classmate-slash-bestfriend laughed at me when I told her what I really wanted to be. She told me that I will have an early retirement because stewardess needs to be “young”. Others would say that there is a height requirement. Well, I sometimes of it and realized they might be true.




          The nearest school is in San Fernando. Well, it’s far. But my dream of becoming a stewardess never fades. And until now, I still don’t know what course I would take if I have no chance in becoming a stewardess.

No comments:

Post a Comment