Wednesday, February 19, 2014

CHANGE

CHANGE




      Change? Change is for those who have evil sides. It’s for those who made mistakes. It’s for those who never trusted those who trust him. It’s for those who made decisions but never had been finished. It’s for those who made their positions as their power. It’s for those who patronized officials and not God.


      When I was young, my friends would always say, “Never change.” I thought before that they were talking about my looks. But as I grow old, I realized that those words means that I should not change those positive qualities and attitudes I have. Thus, I should change those negatives for the better.

 

      There were reasons why people would change. It’s either they were hurt or they were inspired. They hurt by those people whom they inspire and trusted a lot. And they were inspired by those people who stayed beside them through good times and bad times.

No comments:

Post a Comment