Monday, January 13, 2014

ICT: Third Grading Period


ICT: Third Grading Period


          My third grading period in ICT was fine. I learned the functions of the HTML tags. I also learned how to make a webpage using HTML. It was fun exploring every tag I would encounter.

          In making our project, there were some problems we encountered since most of our group mates were out because of seminars and contests. And since we were only 3 left in our group, it was hard. Especially that we don’t know how a webpage looked like.

          Our project was a group project but since there were so many problems, I decided to make it my own. Though it was hard to make it, I managed to finish it.

          Even though I had a hard time during this third grading period, I enjoyed it a lot. J

No comments:

Post a Comment