Wednesday, August 7, 2013

First Quarter

Information and Communications Technology (ICT) as a subject in secondary schools helps the students to know more about computers. It is a tool in discovering new things.

During my first grading period in ICT, I learned about the internet and its history. We also learned how to create an account in Google. In ICT, we experienced how to create a blogger and how to use it. We even posted some like a letter to the president and our reactions with the fourth SONA of the president.

One problem I encountered is that our station is damaged. Also, we have no internet at home to open my account and post at my blogger. So, I have to wait for others to finish their work.

On the next grading periods, I will try my best to finish my works before the deadline. And to do everything nso that I can post my works even if there are problems I encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment